Things are getting hotter down here on the Southern Hemisphere… Days plenty of summer!!! A combination of sun, beach, fresh wind and chilling moments needs some – great – music on the background. So I’ve put my hands on the deck to make a Summer Special edition of your well-known The Night Daydream – When Thoughts Become Trance Music! It’s time to enjoy the full summer feeling.
As the season suggests, The Night Daydream VII comes more chilling and peaceful than the usual, filled of chillout and progressive tracks. The entire mix is a projection of a summer day – can you feel it? If you need more info, just roll down the page to read more below, where I’ll explain the choice of this tracklist.
Featured tracks on the Summer Special episode:
01. Mango – Good Morning Track (Sundriver Intro Mix) [Hello Sun!]
02. Roger Shah pres. Sunlounger – Trademark White (Original Mix)
03. Anhken – Who’s There? (Intro Mix)
04. Andy Duguid feat. Leah – Wasted (Original Mix)
05. DJ Tatana – Spring Breeze (Martin Roth Summerstyle Remix)
06. Chicane – In Praise Of The Sun (Original Mix)
07. York – On The Beach (Original Mix) [Back to 2000’s Summer]
08. JPL – Summer Skin (Original Mix) [12 AM Heat]
09. Signum – Riddles In The Sand (Original Mix)
10. Estiva – Like A Dream (Original Mix)
11. Cressida – Two-O-Ten (Original Mix)
12. Progressiver – Marina (Original Mix)
13. Monogato – Sincere (Original Mix)
14. Danjo & Andrew Shartner – It Is Written (Andrew Shartner Mix)
15. Roger Shah pres. Sunlounger – Kuta Beach (Club Mix)
16. Blank & Jones – Watching The Waves (Original Mix) [Chilling Sunset Break]
17. Luiz B – The Island (Original Mix) [Afterglow Time]
18. ATB – Cabana Moon (Original Mix) [Night Time Flow]
19. ATB – Malibu Road (Original Mix) [Midnight Song]
Length: 1:38:49 Quality: 224 kbps @ 44100 Hz
As you could see, this mix ranges from morning to midnight. Starts calm and promising like a sunrise with “Good Morning Track (Sundriver Intro Mix)” and keeps warming track by track until the high noon with “Summer Skin”, the most energetic track in this mix. Then rises the afternoon, sunny-headed like “Riddles In The Sand”, “Like A Dream”, “Two-O-Ten”… “Marina” drops the last heat, and “Sincere” advises that the sun is going down on the sky. The chord melody in “It Is Written” prepares the sunset, along with “Kuta Beach”. Sunset finally comes with “Watching The Waves”, a sudden chillout break that watches the sun disappearing on the horizon. The beats come back with the afterglow-ish “The Island”. Night has come, and “Cabana Moon” drops its colder feeling. When “Malibu Road” arrives, there’s nothing but the silent and quiet midnight.
You can listen to a quick preview by clicking on “Play” below:The Night Daydream VII Minimix by 4Heaven
Please take a look at the tracks’ titles… Are them just coincidence? :)
Download it right now or free!
If you’re here in the Southern part of the globe, this set is gonna make you pray for more sunny days… And if you’re on the North, don’t worry… Why don’t forget the snow outside?
Thank you for your support!!!
If you like it, please post a comment below (it’s so easy)!
Almerindo Lana aka 4Heaven